Monday 1 February 2010

HAPPY HOURS UPDATED

First of all, thanks to our manager for organising the event eventhough he can't make it. Purpose of the function is just to realease a bit of tension after a very busy week of training. It doesn't mean that we aren't taking tommorow game seriously. We want that all players enjoy the moment before, during, and after the game. As been plan, there's a "Siapa Berani Competition" to select the best dress of the night. The theme is "al Haji'.

Second - RamleeAkeem

90% Group Photo

Best dress winner - SamsuMendy

Third Place - LantikAziz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, My name is Diogenes Zanini, and I play football here in Brazil, will 'have much to go play football in Brunei, I am looking for a club to show my talent, I'm 23 years 1.85 m, 80 kg very strong attacker , Besides excellent player, also work with training of players and children.
My E-mail: dioroo_hotmail.com, I'm awaiting contact. Thanks.